Wednesday, February 18, 2009

cats, dogs, HOTEL 626, oh my!

THIS WAS AN AWESOMEEE DAAAY! At around 12:30, I went to pick up Christie so we could both go to the library. We went to Thai Lovers and ate Pad Thai. It was delicious! But we were still hungry. David was being asian and ate the salad and leftovers "saving" us money. Christie, me, Thainha, David, Crisella and Thaihoa were on our way to 7-11 but all we did was buy candy for Thainha. Then we were on our way to Target but started arguing if it was worth going there. We agreed to go to Cataldi Park but then changed out mind, AGAIN. Eventually, we went to Christie's house. We stopped at a donut shop place then went for Lee's for some free samples. When we finally got to Christie's house, we were exhausted. We hung out there for a little bit then OFF we went again. Christie wanted to go to the park...and we were like already tired. She had this motorbike thingy and we were messing with it and stuff. Mimi, her dog is a beast! Whenever she was off her leash, all of us ran while Christie held the little vicious dog. We kept calling it godzilla, hahah. Eventually we went to the park at Vinci. (MEMORIESSS!) Thaihoa was like going daredevil and standing on the poles. Then we got bored and ran to the swings. I wanted Christie and David to sit next to eachother. So we left and were on our way to Starbucks, I was talking to Crisella and we were playing baby balooga STILL, so likee Thainha was like punching everyone. There was like 5 seconds left until the cars would go so me, Christie, David and Thaihoa went ZOOM! Thainha and Crisella went the other way and it took like FOREVER. And we were like WE WIN, HAHAH. Crisella ordered a Green Tea cappuccino, Christie ordered a caramel frappuccino with EXTRA caramel and Thainha got an Izze. YUM! David drank a lot of Christie's drink (ooh lala) and he soon...became retarded. He was like laughing randomly and had a headache and he was like ALSKJDALKSJDK! We saw roadkill when we left Lee's, btw. Then we saw this cat being chased by two dogs and like the lady was so strong and held them. Then we saw this dog just standing there like a statue and then we saw 1 cat laying on top of a wheel in a car, then another cat in the other wheel and a 3rd one under the car. IT WAS CRAAAZY, hahah! And when we got back to Christie's house, he was like still twitching and stuff. We played Spin the Bottle: Truth or Dare? and yeeah, pretty boring. Then Thainha got a hangover and her Izze bottle was face down so it looked like she had a real one and there was tissues which made it more dramatic so I took a picture, hahah. I kept camerawhoring in the ballet studio. I call it that because it looks like onee. Hahah. We were like OMG HOTEL 626 and then yeeah, we played it. I just watched, Thainha played and it was so damn scary. Crisella, Christie and I were like closing our eyes throughout the whole thing. So likee, we saw the scary white camera lady and we screamed and ran. We quit after that, David was just like..whaah? LMAO. Retarded camera lady DURR DURR. -retarded sign- HAHAH, that made me feel better. So then we were like eating ramen noodles and then went up to Christie's room. Chilled. Thainha, Thaihoa and David left. Crisella left. Then, I left. THAT WAS SOOO FUN, I love you all, thanks guys. (=

No comments: