Monday, December 8, 2008

the party at the library

Honestly, there was no party. A party at the library? Seriously. The bell rung and I was DYING to get out of school! I called my mom and she said I could walk to the library today. I'm starting to think she trusts me more. I went back to the campus to see if anyone was there to walk with and I saw a gorgeous giirrrl named Jessica Cao! She was alone and she was looking for someone to talk to. Btw, she has a wonderrful cardigan and I lala love it. We walked to 711 because her mom was waiting there and I quickly went to the library to hang out and do some homework! Anyways, I met up with Danielle Matias, a beautiful and kind laaady. (Adorableee.) We were teasing Alice and Hung because they are together...? (I think.) We kept pushing them together and duuuude, it's liiike they don't wanna even look at eachother. If I had a boyfriend, I'd be like WHOO! and hug him. It was pretty cold today, so I'd hug [him] for a loooong time. So Danielle was all," I NEED MORE SPACEEEE, HUNG." and she kept pushing him toward Alice and it was HILARIOUS. Ahahahah! Then she had to leave with her sister and then Jenni had to leave too. Carol and I were lonely and BORED. So we walked around and talked and then found Malina, Courtney and Gennina, whoo! We just chatted for a bit and then Carol went to the bathroom. We accidentally ditched Carol (YIKES!) and hung outside with the 6th graders. As usual, David was looking "SEXY" in Gennina's or Mai's scarf. LMAO! It was so fun. He's jealous of Cayman, ohyeeah. JUHS CUHS I HUGGED THE CUTE LITTLE GUYY. Everyone had to leave and then it came down to me, Gennina and Malina and David and some crazy weirdo girl. So then this random DEE DAH DEE girl came up to David and asked him,"HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW WOODY THE WOOD PECKER EPISODE?" and we were like WTF. David was scared and I was like, DON'T WORRY, we'll protect you! LOL. Then he had to leave, SNIFF! Gennina and Malina were playing with this basketball with 6thies and then Gennina had to go. Malina and I were just walking around cold and bored then we went inside and yeaah, nothing really happened. Malina kindaa ditched me and hung around Mark (kinda ditched me!) AND I THOUGHT SHE KNEW I WAS MAD AT HIM! So like, I had to follow Malina but keep my distance until I told her. Sighhh, not the best library time because I was picked up at 5:30!!!!! So ended up shivering in the cold and waiting for our rides and my FREAAAAKING sister yelled my name like some maniac and I had to go. WHAT A PSYCHO! What a day.

-Emily Phan[=

No comments: